Dissolution Studios Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Dissolution Studios Community Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The content of Necropolis.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ashbash231
Sound Team
ashbash231

Dissolution Points : 55

The content of Necropolis. Empty
PostSubject: The content of Necropolis.   The content of Necropolis. Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 9:42 pm

Hey guys i wanted to ask about the content of the upcoming new game by dissolution studios.

What does it involve?

Also does it involve content to do with the storyline? or is it just meshes and textures? Stuff like that?? Or is it like the whole package? So like little bits of story events which give you a real feel to the game?
Back to top Go down
Marco Lionheart
Content Team
Marco Lionheart

Dissolution Points : 282

The content of Necropolis. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The content of Necropolis.   The content of Necropolis. Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 1:55 am

Now, i dont really understand entirely what you are trying to ask, but i will answer this as best as i can.
Necropolis will be a full fledged game, offering a gripping storyline for the solo player, and a thrilling mutator based multi player for those looking for games with friends.

The multi player is set to bring in locations from the story, and will (If using the Undead mutator) contain zombies. Many, many zombies. Of course there will be traditional game play, death match, capture the flag and the like, but we are aiming to make gaming as fun as possible for you the player. If its no fun, its no good!
Back to top Go down
https://dissolutionstudios.forumotion.co.uk

The content of Necropolis.
Page 1 of 1